'The Universe shall conspire to Love' Concerto & other works
'The Universe shall conspire to Love' Concerto
Rogério Wolf, flute; Rubens de Oliveira, percussion; Wasa Sinfonietta, Maestro Ville Mankkinen
Ferreira Gullar & Jean Goldenbaum: three moments in Poetry and Music
Carla Domingues, soprano; Cláudio Thompson, piano
6. I Roçzeiral
7. II Arte poética
8. III Falar
'The Triumph of Reason' Concerto
Kayami Satomi, cello; Grupo de Violões da UFU
10. Introduction words from cellist Kayami Satomi
11. I The dualism: Reason and Emotion cohabitate the human being
12. II The equilibrium: striving to contain disruptive emotions
13. III The lights: reflexion as a path to transcendence
14. IV The Triumph of Reason: human racionality in the name of the Good
Recorded between May/2012 and January/2013 Vaasa, Finland; Florianópolis, Brazil and Uberlândia, Brazil.
'The Universe shall conspire to Love' Concerto: recorded live in Vaasa, Finland (Vaasa City Hall), on January 8th 2012
Ferreira Gullar and Jean Goldenbaum: three moments in Poetry and Music: recorded in studio in Florianópolis in August 2012
'The Triumph of Reason' Concerto: recorded live in the Universidade Federal de Uberlândia in Uberlândia, in May 2012
Listen to a track from this album.
To purchase this album, please get in touch.